- Native of Bossier City, LA
- Received a Bachelor of Interior Design in 1991 from LSU
- Accredited by FIDER (Foundation for Interior Design Education Research)
- Certified by NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualifications)
- Registered with the State of Louisiana: License #1116
- Professional member of ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- Established Curtis Herring Interior Design in 1997
Curtis Herring Interior Design provides full-service interior design services for upscale residential and commercial projects. Our project list includes residential, new construction, full-scale and partial renovations, historic renovations, corporate office design, churches, synagogues and restaurant design.
We take pride in providing the highest level of customer service possible, quality products and craftsmen, fair pricing and fees structure, unique and practical approach to problem solving and aesthetic solutions for each individual project and client.
- Space Planning: Detailed drawings, floor plans and specifications. We can work from current plans or create new ones for optimal use of each space in CAD, Sketch Up and free-hand drawings
- Furniture Placement: Detailed furniture plans showing optimal furniture placement. We can work with existing furnishings and incorporate new pieces into the mix for a truly personalized look, or provide all new furnishings
- Lighting Design: Design, layout, fixtures specifications and switching recommendations for optimal lighting, tailored to client needs
- Furnishings Resources: Extensive resources and full library for furnishings, fabrics, wall coverings, lighting, flooring, etc.
- Trades References: Extensive references for architects, contractors, sub-contractors, installers and artisans
- Purchasing Services: Coordination of purchasing, tracking, delivery and installation of all furnishings
- Custom Furniture, Lighting, Cabinetry and Architectural Details
- Project Management: Work with Architect and Contractor as needed to manage the project to insure that details and quality workmanship are executed properly and according to schedule
- Relocation Services: Coordinate moving from one home to another, downsizing from larger home to smaller condo, moving out of state, or relocating to a new office space. Planning, furniture placement and on-site assistance with the move.